Glen Aplin Gardens Art Gallery
Gallery Opening hours 10 am to 4.30pm | Thursday to Sunday
- We are proud to exhibit a wide range of artistic genres, promoting local and emerging artists alongside experienced well known artists with exhibitions of stunning variety, talent and quality.
- The current 2015 collection displays an array of Comtemporary, Indigenous, Representational and Expressionist, Traditional painters, Studio hand made Glass Artists and Potters.
- The Southern Downs produces a fine array of artistic talent. Local painters and potters have contributed to the Gallery in 2015 as well as well known artists from Queenland and around Australia.
- You can benefit from Glen Aplin Gardens Art Gallery’s Obligation Free consultancy, as we are able to provide an on site home decorating service, allowing you to see paintngs in place before you decide to purchase.
- The gallery’s curators Jenny & Allan are very happy to discuss your special art decor, fine art investment and decorating needs.
- It is our priviledge to assist you wether in our gallery, your home or worplace, to find the painting, or ‘objet d’art’ that meets your decor needs. If you are unsure how your chosen artwork will look in your home or office, we provide a free onsite consultancy to allow you to view the artwork in place without obligation.
- Lay-by –Use our 3 month lay-by payment terms, which are available and often enjoyed by clients purchasing their first art work. Investing in a valuable fine art work, painting, or an individual item of pottery for example is an important decission. Let us make it easier for you to purchase that gift or special item you have always desired.
There are no charges for layby over three monthly payments.